What I do
- Draw & Design
Currently I live in Kaikoura, New Zealand. I am available for work offers as a freelance photographer and graphic designer.
Past moments I’ve been exploring beaches and mountains, taking photos and sketching things and words on paper. Currently interested of Rope Access work, permaculture and seaweed.
36 years, 50+ cultures, few languages, friends and family have made me into what I am today – a person influenced by external world creating around past experiences.
Some other experiences
- Murky water shark encounters
- Mexican emergency room
- Blood infection weeks away from the closest hospital
- Dengue fever
- About 25 self prescribed antibiotic treatments
- Surfing, climbing, meditating
- Trekking, yogic action, Freediving